The gîte is suitable for 2 to 7 people.
This gîte is located in the former cowshed of the farm.
After spending a pleasant day, you can curl up in front of the beautiful Normandy fireplace to read a book or enjoy a nice meal in the dining room. The dining room is suitable for a small group, but can also be arranged in such a way that 13 people can enjoy a delicious meal together with a group reservation of our entire accommodation. The kitchen is equipped with all modern comforts. There is also a separate toilet on the ground floor.
On the first floor there is a bathroom with a sink, shower and toilet. You will also find 3 separate bedrooms on this floor: 2 double rooms (1 with a sink and shower) and 1 single room. There are also two extra sleeping places in the former attic (Note: the ceiling is very low here).
A stay is possible from 1 night.
- Free WiFi
- Kitchen: Crafting table, Cooker, Oven, Fridge + freezer compartment, Microwave, Toaster, Egg cooker, Coffee maker, Electric kettle, Dishwasher, Dishwasher tablets (5), Kitchenware, Washing up liquid, Dishcloth, Dishwashing brush
- Bedroom 1:Double bed, Wardrobe, Sink, Shower, Bath mat
- Bedroom 2: Double bed, Wardrobe, Dresser, Cot (on request)
- Bedroom 3: Single bed, Wardrobe
- Low ceiling sleeping loft: 2 single beds
- Bathroom: Sink, Shower, bath mat, Toilet, 1 roll of toilet paper, Hair dryer
- Separate Toilet (ground flour) 1 roll of toilet paper
- Dining area: Dining table, Closet, Wall cupboard, Selection of board games, High chair (on request)
- Sitting room: Bank, 2 seats, Normandy fireplace, Flat screen TV, Blu-ray player, Bluetooth speaker
- Garden: Terrace per gîte, Garden table, Beach umbrella, BBQ. Shared garden with pétanque court. Fully enclosed so pets can’t run away
- Clothes drying rack
- Central heating
Facilities (on simple request during your stay):
- Vacuum cleaner
Facilities (for an additional fee. Payment can be made in advance by bank transfer or on site in cash or with payconiq.):
Bed linen and/or towels
Lighter suitcases, less laundry after the trip… that’s a luxury, isn’t it? We prepare everything for you, freshly washed!
- Set of bath linen (€ 5): 1 bath towel, 1 towel, 1 washcloth
- Set of bed linen (€ 10): 1 duvet cover, 1 fitted sheet, 2 pillowcases
- Set of kitchen towels (€ 5): 2 kitchen towels + 1 guesttowel
If you want to make use of this, please let us know which set you wish to rent and how many times.
If a towel or sheet is missing after your stay, the purchase of a new one will be deducted from your deposit.
If you wish to use the fireplace, this is only allowed with wood that we supply. Only in this way do we know that the wood used is of good quality. This is to avoid calamities and to monitor that the fireplace is used under the right conditions.
A Wood Pakket costs € 25: firelighters, kindling wood, logs, lighter (to be returned).
The “Maxi-bar” service
In your gîte you can take a selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks for a fee. A selection of small snacks is also available for a fee.
The use of the BBQ is for free. We will provide charcoal on request for a fee.
Barbecook on gas: € 30 / day if you clean it after use. € 60 / day if we take care of the cleaning.
- Pets: Dogs are allowed on request (€10/stay per dog. Max 2 dogs per gîte)
- Accessibility: The upper floors are only accessible by stairs
- Ski equipment can be stored in the annex
- Smoking is only allowed outside
- Safety: fire extinguishers, smoke detectors, CO meter
- Languages spoken: we do our best in Dutch, French, English, German and a little Spanish
- Check-in: 16:00 – 20:00 Let us know at what time you will arrive.
- Check out: 10:30 am. On Sundays there is a possibility for “Late Check-Out” : 8 pm at 10 euros per person. We guarantee availability up to a week after booking.
- Refundable guarantee: A 250 EUR guarantee is required. Payment can be made in advance by bank transfer or on site in cash or with payconiq.
You will be refunded within 14 days of check-out. Your guarantee is fully refundable via bank transfer, subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.
- Dance parties are not allowed. Furthermore, we do not accept bachelor parties and similar events.
- Please be mindful not to make any undue noise, especially during sleeping hours (10 pm – 6am)